Tuesday 24 July 2012

I am Bear

I recently came into possession of this laptop after a scared little tourist dropped it while I was chasing him. I let him get away though, I wasn't that hungry.

I feel I should take this opportunity to once and for all answer that question all you humans keep asking about bears. For the record, it seems a bit fetishistic that you all have such an interest as to where we partake in our toilette, but hey, live and let live. For your information, we build nice composting toilets in an environmentally friendly way. Unfortunately we build them too small, and usually in car parks near where all you annoying tourists park, so we can't use them. So generally for a bit of privacy, yes, we do stick to the woods. But roads are also fine, as are wetlands, trails and just outside your cabin or RV when no one is looking. Maybe this isn't the most classy way to evacuate, but certainly more classy than having an obssession about asking where we do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment